Comfy, waterproof baby bib that catches any mess.
The Babybjorn Soft Bib is a baby bib in comfortable plastic that catches any food that doesn’t make it into your child’s mouth. The deep spill pocket holds its shape so that the food is not squeezed out by your child’s movements. The soft neckband is fully adjustable so the bib can continue to be used as the child grows. The baby bib can be easily wiped clean or washed in a dishwasher, and the fast-drying plastic means it is soon ready for use again. Suitable from approx. 4 months.
- Comfortable, non-chafing neckband The baby bib is made of soft plastic that rests comfortably against your child’s neck without chafing.
- Deep spill pocket catches any mess The bib’s deep spill pocket catches any food that doesn’t make it into your child’s mouth. It holds its shape so that the food is not squeezed out by your child’s movements.
- Easy to clean Simply wipe the baby bib with a damp cloth, rinse it under running water or pop it in your dishwasher.
- Adjustable and safe fastening The soft neckband is fully adjustable to fit your growing child. If the baby bib should catch on anything, the neckband’s fastening safely opens.
- BPA-free plastic made in Sweden The baby bib contains BPA-free plastic, which is made in Sweden. As you’d expect, we only use plastic that is certified as safe for food.
- Water-repellent material The baby bib is waterproof, so mess and liquids cannot soak through and end up on your child’s clothes.
- Colourful mealtimes The baby bib is available in several delightful colours that match the rest of the kitchen range.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS Wipe the baby bib with a damp cloth, rinse it under running water or pop it in your dishwasher.
TESTED FOR SAFETY All kitchen products from BABYBJÖRN comply with the relevant plastic safety requirements in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastic we use undergoes continual rigorous testing for bisphenol A (BPA) and other harmful substances, and is certified food safe. This is important to us!
Suitable for use from approximately four months. Neck: 19-30 cm. The Babybjorn Soft Bib is made from polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomer (TPE).
We are passionate about sustainability
The health and safety of children underpins everything we do. This means that we not only develop products that help to strengthen the relationship between parent and child, but that we also take responsibility for the impact we have on society and the environment. Our sustainability thinking permeates all our work, from initial concept to finished product