Baby plate set in smart design makes self-feeding easy. The baby plate, spoon and fork in the plate set are cleverly designed for little hands, and make self-feeding easier for your child. The plate’s trefoil design makes it easier for your child to scoop food onto the cutlery. The plate stands sturdily on the table without tipping, and the spoon and fork have short handles that are easy for children to hold. The set is available in several delightful colours that blend in with the modern home, and is suitable from the age of approx. 4 months.
- Sturdy plate that is hard to tip over The plate’s design makes it hard for the child to grab hold of the edges or tip it over. The rubber strip underneath prevents the plate from sliding about.
- Baby spoon and fork that are easy to hold Baby spoon and fork with short handles that are easy for small hands to grip. The ring at the base of the handle prevents slippery hands from sliding down too far. A groove on the back of the handle means that the spoon and fork can rest against the rim without sliding down into the plate.
- The plate’s design makes self-feeding easy The plate’s trefoil shape makes it easy for your child to scoop food onto the spoon or fork by themselves.
- Easy to clean The baby plate and cutlery are dishwasher-safe. For ease of cleaning, the two-part plate has a removable inner plate.
- BPA-free plastic made in Sweden All parts of the plate set consist of of BPA-free plastic, which is made in Sweden. As you’d expect, we only use plastic that is certified as safe for food.
THE SET CONTAINS 2 Baby Plates 2 Baby Spoons 2 Baby Forks
Suitable from: 4 months. Dimensions of plate: 19.5 x 19.5 x 3.5 cm. Weight of spoon: 20 g. Dimensions of spoon: 3.5 x 12 x 2 cm. Weight of fork: 20 g
Dimensions of fork: 3.5 x 12 x 2 cm
MATERIALS The spoons and forks, and the rim and rubber strip of the plates are made of polypropylene (PP) and thermoplastic elastomers (TPE).
The inner plate is made of acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).
CARE INSTRUCTIONS The baby plates, spoons and forks are all dishwasher-safe. For ease of cleaning, the two-part plates have a removable inner plate.
TESTED FOR SAFETY All kitchen products from BABYBJÖRN comply with the relevant plastic safety requirements in both Europe and the USA. This means that the plastic we use undergoes continual rigorous testing for bisphenol A (BPA) and other harmful substances, and is certified food safe. This is important to us!
We are passionate about sustainability
The health and safety of children underpins everything we do. This means that we not only develop products that help to strengthen the relationship between parent and child, but that we also take responsibility for the impact we have on society and the environment. Our sustainability thinking permeates all our work, from initial concept to finished product.