Kippins cuddle blankies are part of the perfect nap-time story. Sustainably produced with pure, soft organic cotton, they give baby the gentlest cuddles and are better for the Earth.
- Generously sized at 29 x 29cm (main blanket only)
- Super soft pure, 100% organic cotton with organic cotton stuffing, produced with no nasties from the seed in the soil to your little dreamer's hands.
- Naturally hypoallergenic and gentle on new skin with water-based inks.
- Sustainably produced, saving water, electricity and contributing to the health of the environment!
- Machine washable and safety tested to three international standards from ages 0+
- Designed in Australia, made with love in India
Fabric: 100% organic cotton. Stuffing: 100% organic cotton
Cold gentle machine wash separately in a laundry bag using eco-friendly washing powder or detergent. Dry naturally in the shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not rub, soak or wring. Warm iron, when needed. We're all natural so some fading and shrinkage is normal.
Our all-natural organic cotton stuffing has a firmer feel than traditional polyfill. Maintain your Kippin's head shape after washing by rolling gently between your palms. Always allow to dry fully before use
Kippins is an Australian brand bringing magic and stories to nap time with their cuddly friends, the Kippins.
Through their stories - The KippinTales - they’ll take you to Kippi, a magical place that exists far beyond the yawns in the moments just before you fall asleep.
Made with the softest organic cotton and pure, gentle earth-friendly inks, Kippins cotton products are GOTS certified. The cotton is produced using sustainable farming practices and is ethically made from the moment the seed is planted to your little dreamer’s hands. From their coveted Cuddle Blankies to The KippinTales book, they have everything you need for the Tale of the perfect nap.